- Job no: Y93GC
- Categories: Trades/Maintenance
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon’s civil entity, TMM Group, is currently seeking a Senior Plant Administrator to join the maintenance team at our facility located near Coppabella, QLD. This is a DIDO position on a Monday to Friday roster with camp accommodation provided.
TMM Group delivers design and construction services to the resource, mining, energy and infrastructure industries across Australia. TMM manage all projects from prefeasibility and concept studies, through to full project execution, EPC and EPCM.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the position is responsible for coordinating and expediting the flow of maintenance and repair works on machinery and equipment as well as assisting maintenance and project management staff to determine progress of work and completion dates. Other key duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain plant, equipment and component maintenance records and tracking across all projects;
- Track and coordinate equipment monthly hours report;
- Track equipment location and compliance;
- Maintain statutory registers;
- Preparation of fuel and oil returns as well as assisting with plant returns where required;
- Monitor the provision of major repairs, tyres and parts;
- Ensure correct allocation of costs/revenue against units;
- Track plant operational and financial KPIs;
- Raise purchase orders and plant hire orders,
- Maintain stores/spares/consumables ordering system; and
- Enter timesheet data for workshop employee into the payroll system.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in cost effective maintenance of plant and equipment on a mine site;
- Experience working with suppliers to secure allocation of components and parts;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, practices and tools, including end of month processes;
- Experience with machine availability reporting;
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel;
- Excellent communications and organisational skills;
- Excellent data accuracy and attention to detail; and
- Ability to work well under pressure combined with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at any given time.
You’ll be supported by a management team that rewards effort, is passionate about developing their workforce and provides outstanding opportunities to excel. If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for and would enjoy being part of a talented, tight–knit team that values integrity, courage, agility and teamwork, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Published on 19 Nov 2019, 12:52 AM