- Job no: TYBEP
- Categories: Production/Operations
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The Macmahon Underground team are currently sourcing underground Dump Truck Operators to work a 1 week on 1 week off Dayshift and Night Shift roster out of Perth in the Goldfields Region - Leinster.
- Demonstrated experience operating Atlas, Sandvik or Caterpillar Underground Articulated Dump Trucks
- Previous Experience working underground
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Ability to pass a National Police Clearance and Pre employment medical
The position offers a competitive hourly rate, challenging work and excellent career development. There is the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic, approachable and friendly team with future prospects within a well reputed organisation.
- Published on 21 Aug 2019, 1:11 AM