- Job no: TPJH4
- Categories: Tropicana Gold Project
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and in South East Asia and Africa. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced Ancillary / All Round Operators to join the Tropicana Project team. Macmahon is committed to attracting high potential employees and believe that our people define our competitive edge in the market place, driving our growth. These positions will either be on a 2:1 OR 2:2 roster, flying from Perth to Project Site.
To be considered in this position you must have;
- Dedicated and relevant experience on ancillary equipment including Dozers (Cat D10T/D11T), Loaders (Cat 994) and Graders (Cat 16M/24M).
- Previous experience and keen to operate Mechanical or Electric Dump Trucks (CAT 793F) as part of the role.
- Previous experience in a large scale production mining environment
- Physically fit for the demands of the role
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Current Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project Opportunity;
- Excellent Camp Facilities;
- Training and up skilling from a registered RTO;
- Competitive remuneration;
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.
- Published on 23 Oct 2019, 1:46 AM