- Job no: TJ6EK
- Categories: Design/Drafting
TMM Group delivers design and construction services to the resource, mining, energy and infrastructure industries across Australia. We manage all projects from prefeasibility and concept studies, through to full project execution, EPC and EPCM.
We have a proud history of operating in Queensland's Bowen Basin for over fifteen years and specialize in earthwork operations and engineering for the mining and civil sectors. Committed to providing total project management services, TMM maintains a hands-on approach to delivering the safest and most efficient results for our clients.
About the Role
TMM Group is seeking an experienced Civil Designer to join the Brisbane team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will perform civil design duties including planning, designing and developing drawing sets for civil infrastructure projects including, but not limited to; earthworks, roadworks and intersections, drainage, dams, levees and sediment basins.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- General earthworks design and modelling
- General road and intersection design
- General drainage design
- Drawing checking and reviews
- Support the engineering team in the planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals
Civil Engineering and Design:
- Drawing development
- 12d Modelling
- Bill of Quantity development
- Data analysis
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with 12d and AutoCAD products (essential);
- Bachelor or Advanced Diploma qualifications in civil engineering (desirable);
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Strong organisation and time managements skills.
You’ll be supported by a management team that rewards effort, is passionate about developing their workforce and provides outstanding opportunities to excel. If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for and would enjoy being part of a talented, tight–knit team that values integrity, courage, agility and teamwork, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Published on 15 Jul 2019, 4:59 AM