- Job no: RCMXP
- Categories: Trades/Maintenance
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon’s civil entity, TMM Group, is currently seeking Heavy Diesel Fitters to join the maintenance team at our projects located at Saraji and Peak Downs mine sites.
TMM Group delivers design and construction services to the resource, mining, energy and infrastructure industries across Australia. TMM manage all projects from prefeasibility and concept studies, through to full project execution, EPC and EPCM.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the position is responsible for carrying out routine maintenance and repair of vehicles and plant in accordance with company and site-based procedures.
Key duties/responsibilities include:
- General maintenance of mobile plant equipment
- Field service mobile plant maintenance and break downs
- Following all mine site procedures including equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance
- A commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace.
TMM Group’s fleet includes:
- Cat 785
- Hitachi EX330 Through to EX2500
- Cat 5T through 50T excavators
- 631,637,651,657 Scrapers
- 825 Compactors
- Moxy trucks 30T-45T
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of a range of heavy earthmoving equipment and ancillary plant.
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 (preferred but not essential)
- Drivers Licence (manual)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
You’ll be supported by a management team that rewards effort, is passionate about developing their workforce and provides outstanding opportunities to excel. If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for and would enjoy being part of a talented, tight–knit team that values integrity, courage, agility and teamwork, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Published on 10 Oct 2019, 4:18 AM