- Job no: QPE4M
- Categories: Training
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
- Perth based permanent full-time role with a leading mining contractor
- Great opportunity to contribute to our future growth
- Play a vital role in advancing our people’s careers
We are currently looking for an experienced Training Systems Administrator to join the Corporate Training Team, based at Macmahon’s Head Office near the Perth International Airport.
Reporting to the Superintendent of Training, this position is integral to administrating, maintaining and improving Macmahon’s Learning and Development systems to support staff across the business while espousing Macmahon’s Values.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Administering the SAP Success Factors Learning Management System (LMS) and RTO student management systems;
- Providing ongoing training systems support, documentation and training to users as a growing subject matter expert;
- Facilitating training needs analysis (TNA) change management for site stakeholders;
- Participating in online learning development (SCORM, TinCan xAPI e-learning) authored in Articulate 360 and Adobe suites; and
- Supporting the Training team in relation to any upcoming projects.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- High level of computer literacy with an aptitude for smart data handling;
- Proven track record in training systems administration in the resources sector;
- Investigative problem solving for data and reporting issues;
- Identifying and testing continuous improvement opportunities;
- Pro-active solutions focussed professional communication;
- Attention to detail maintaining system configuration and documentation;
- Perform autonomously or collaboratively as required in a high performing team;
- Willingness for site travel when required to support site stakeholders; and
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is desirable.
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks.
To register your interest, please click the 'Apply Now' and set up a profile in our LiveHire portal with your current CV. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
- Published on 23 Oct 2019, 6:26 AM