- Job no: QG8MY
- Categories: Production/Operations
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and in South East Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The Tropicana Gold Project is a large gold mining operation located 330km north-east of Kalgoorlie, on the edge of Western Australia's Great Victoria Desert. Macmahon's 10-year mining contract includes all mine planning, drill and blast, load and haul, crusher feed and other associated works.
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced Excavator Operators to join our mining production team. This position will be on a 2:1 FIFO Roster.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Proven experience in operation of 500+Tonne Face Shovels Caterpillar 6060 & experience operating 500+Tonne Excavators CAT 6050,6040,Hitachi 3600 & 5600
- Previous experience in a large scale and dynamic production mining environment
- Physically fit for the demands of the role as this is a hard rock gold mining operation
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Minestar or similar type Dispatch System.
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Job Security and Project opportunity
- Excellent camp facilities
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
To be considered for this role, applicants are required to provide a current Resume, including two contactable referees’, able to meet Pre-employment medical, obtain a National Police Clearance and pass a drug & alcohol screening test prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.
- Published on 31 Oct 2019, 12:36 AM