- Job no: PK4PH
- Categories: Trades/Maintenance
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
- Great opportunity to advance your career with a leading mining contractor
- Play a vital role in our future growth and support our QLD surface projects
- Permanent full-time roles and family friendly rosters on offer
With strengthening its’ presence in the Bowen Basin region, Macmahon is currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced candidates keen to join its’ Queensland Surface Mining Operations division in any of the following roles:
- Maintenance Managers;
- Maintenance Superintendents;
- Maintenance Supervisors;
- HDD Fitters; and
- Auto Electricians.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within surface mining environment;
- Applicable tertiary or trade qualification, that is recognised in Australia;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as within a team;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Current drivers licence.
Macmahon offers its’ people competitive remuneration package, a range of company benefits and discounts, ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities as well as ability to work in diverse roles across multiple local and international locations.
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks.
To register your interest, please click the 'Apply Now' and set up a profile in our LiveHire portal with your current CV. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
- Published on 23 Oct 2019, 8:29 AM