- Job no: N3B7B
- Categories: WAC
Macmahon are currently seeking a dynamic Customer Support Coordinator to join the Perth Workshop team based near the Perth International Airport. Hours of work will be Monday - Friday, hours will depend on operational requirements and reporting into the Workshop Support Supervisor.
Key accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience within a similar multi-faceted customer service orientated role within a similar industry at a leadership capacity
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritize accordingly
- Highly developed communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Ability to create, maintain and be able to “talk to” Gantt charts, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and ERP systems such as SAP
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Intermediate computer literacy skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to enable effective resolution of issues within the workplace and/or customer disputes
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Sound knowledge of OEM parts systems & literature, particularly SIS, Caterpillar
The successful candidate will be a proactive, detail focused, team player and will possess the following:
- Not essential but hold a Trade Qualification – Heavy Diesel Mechanic and knowledge on Caterpillar equipment
- This role is suitable for both advanced heavy mobile Planners and Supervisors exposed to work management process seeking a change from the FIFO environment
- Completion or attainment towards Certificate IV Frontline Management
- Completion of Certificate IV Project Management
- Previous experience using OEM parts systems with CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu, Cummins
- Competitive remuneration $$$
- Excellent rewards schemes
- Onsite gym – train 1-1 with our PT for free!
- Free secure parking
- Upskill with a registered RTO
- Dedicated lifestyle, financial and mental health support
Should your application be successful, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW to join one of Australia’s best known contracting brands and named in the top 20 employers in the country.
- Closes in 3 days - 18 Nov 2019
- Published on 18 Oct 2019, 5:21 AM