- Job no: MX8TM
- Categories: Plan Operator or Plant Operations
Build Your Career with a Leading Mining Contractor!
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. With extensive experience in both surface and underground mining operations, Macmahon offers exciting opportunities for career growth across a range of locations and commodity sectors.
- Multiple permanent full-time roles with a leading mining contractor
- Competitive hourly rate and extensive company benefits on offer
- 2 weeks on 1 week off roster flying in and out of Perth
We are currently looking for experienced Dump Truck Operators to join our Team in the Goldfields region working on a 2 weeks on (7 dayshifts followed by 7 nightshifts), 1 week off roster flying in and out of Perth.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a large scale open-cut mining production environment;
- Previous experience on Mechanical Dump Trucks (CAT 789/793);
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrating commitment to Macmahon safety culture and values; and
- Current C Class Drivers Licence.
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks.
To register your interest, please click the 'Apply Now' and set up a profile in our LiveHire portal with your current CV.
- Published on 27 Sep 2019, 6:58 AM