Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Due to continued growth in our existing projects, and to build our capability to support future project ramp ups, the Macmahon Underground Team is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced underground personnel for the following roles located in Western Australia. Roles would be based primarily in the Goldfields and Pilbara regions.
These positions will be offered as FIFO from Perth WA on a 2/2 Roster for blue collar and an 8/6 Roster for white collar personnel.
Positions we are sourcing:
· Mine Foreman
· Shift Supervisors (Must Have WA Underground Mine Supervisor Certificate of Competency)
· Trainers / HSEQ Advisors
· Maintenance Supervisors & Leading Hands
· Underground HD Fitters
· LV Fitters
· Underground Electricians
· Tyre Fitters
· Jumbo Operators
· Long Hole Operator
· Cablebolt Operators
· Bogger Operators
· Underground Charge Up / Shotfirers
· Underground Dump Truck Operators
· Service crew
· Agi Drivers
· Previous experience in underground operations
· Hold a current and valid manual driver’s licence
· Working at heights ticket preferred
· Commitment to safe underground mining practices
· Ability to provide or obtain a National Police Clearance
· Ability to pass a pre-employment medical & drug screen
If you are interested in these positions and have the skills and experience required then APPLY NOW and join our Talent Community. Please copy and paste the link below into a new Web browser and follow the prompts.livehire.com/talent/community/macmahon/BSUG and look forward to joining a dynamic organisation.