- Job no: KXRR8
- Categories: Plan Operator or Plant Operations
Build Your Career with a Leading Mining Contractor!
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. With extensive experience in both surface and underground mining operations, Macmahon offers exciting opportunities for career growth across a range of locations and commodity sectors.
The Telfer Gold Mine is located in the Great Sandy Desert in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia and produces copper and gold. Macmahon commenced its operations at the Telfer mine site in February 2016 and is delivering the surface drill and blast, load and haul, mobile maintenance and rehandle mine functions.
- Permanent full time role with a leading mining contractor
- 2:1 and 2:2 rosters flying in and out of Perth available
- Short and direct Perth airport to camp travel in just 2 hours
We are currently looking for experienced Operators to join our Mining Team at Telfer on a 2 weeks on (7 dayshifts followed by 7 nightshifts), 1 week off roster flying in and out of Perth in any of the following capacities:
- Production Excavator Operator;
- All Round Operator;
- Ancillary Operator.
- Previous experience in a similar role in an open-cut mining production environment;
- Demonstrated experience operating variety of equipment, e.g.:
- CAT 6060/ HIT 3600 excavators;
- CAT D10/D11 dozers;
- CAT 994 loaders;
- CAT 16M graders; and
- CAT 793 dump trucks.
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrating commitment to Macmahon safety culture and values; and
- Current C Class Drivers Licence.
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks.
Macmahon offers its’ people competitive remuneration package, a range of company benefits and discounts, ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities as well as ability to work in diverse roles across multiple local and international locations.
To register your interest, please click the 'Apply Now' and set up a profile in our LiveHire portal with your current CV. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
- Published on 21 Nov 2019, 6:31 AM