- Job no: JRCQ6
- Categories: Engineering - Mechanical
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The Macmahon Underground team is seeking suitably trade qualified, experienced Underground HD Fitters for our Leinster, Nifty and Granny Smith operations. Working a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off roster, FIFO from any Australian capital city (other places considered on a case by case basis).
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Trade Qualification / Certs/ Tickets
- Proven Underground Mining Experience
- Experience working on ATLAS & SANDVIK Cablebolt Rigs preferred
- Current and valid Driver's License
- Excellent work ethic / Self motivated
- Strong Computer Skills
- Good communication skills
- Exceptional safety awareness
- Good physical fitness and able to pass a Pre-employment Medical
- Able to obtain a current National Police Clearance
Benefits working with us :
- Permanent / Full time position with great Employee benefits program
- Employment stability
- Family friendly even time roster
Committed to working within a culture driven by safety and operating discipline, you will have strong teamwork and interpersonal skills. As part of the Macmahon team you will enjoy training and upskilling from a registered RTO and competitive remuneration, as well as access to legislated remote area benefits for those living in a prescribed remote area.
If you are interested in these positions then APPLY NOW by following the prompts and creating a profile in our LiveHire portal.