- Job no: J9NT3
- Categories: Plan Operator or Plant Operations
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
- Permanent full-time roles with a leading mining contractor
- 2 weeks on 1 week off roster flying in and out of Perth
- 5 weeks of annual leave and super on all hours worked
Due to the continuous growth and potential to further strengthen its presence in Western Australia’s’ Goldfields region, Macmahon is currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced candidates keen to join its WA Surface Mining Operations division in any of the following roles:
- Excavator Operator (EX2600); and
- Dump Truck Operator (CAT 785).
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within surface mining environment;
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrating commitment to Macmahon safety culture and values; and
- Current C Class Drivers Licence.
Macmahon offers its’ people competitive remuneration package, a range of company benefits and discounts, ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities as well as ability to work in diverse roles across multiple local and international locations.
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks.
To register your interest, please click the 'Apply Now' and set up a profile in our LiveHire portal with your current CV. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
- Published on 30 Oct 2019, 6:52 AM