- Job no: H76H4
- Categories: Engineering - Mechanical
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The Tropicana Gold Project is a large gold mining operation located 330km north-east of Kalgoorlie, on the edge of Western Australia's Great Victoria Desert. Macmahon's 10-year mining contract includes all mine planning, drill and blast, load and haul, crusher feed and other associated works.
Macmahon are seeking experienced DRILL FITTERS to work on this operation FIFO from Perth on a 2:1 Roster. You will be part of a small, high energy team so possession of multiple skill sets and licenses/qualifications will be highly regarded as they will greatly enhance your versatility within the role.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Experienced, motivated drill fitter with a strong background on maintaining large drilling rigs
- A Heavy Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Current HR Australian Driver License
- A Can do attitude and values that our inline with ours
- A proactive approach to reliability focused maintenance practices
- High Level of diagnostic and time management skills
- Display a strong, proven commitment to safety with a strong teamwork focus
CAT 6240 -6250 & SANDVIK DR560 -DR580
If you would like to submit your expression of interest for this role please submit your resume outlining your skills and experience along with two current referees.
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon’s Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol screen test and a clear National Police Clearance.
To register your interest, please click the “Apply Now” button below to submit a current resume.
“Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates that are successful to progress to the interview stage will be contacted”
- Published on 13 Sep 2019, 3:04 AM