- Job no: GEK6F
- Categories: Other, Blast Crew
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon has been awarded in December 2017 the contract to provide surface drill and blast, load and haul and mobile maintenance functions to Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project.
Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project is located 20km west of Laverton, being approximately 750km northeast of Perth in Western Australia. Macmahon has just been awarded the contract to provide surface drill and blast, load and haul and mobile maintenance functions to the project.
Macmahon is seeking application from an experienced Blast Crew to be responsible for the training and up skilling of operators based at our Mt Morgans Gold Mine project. This role is FIFO from Perth based on a 2:1 roster.
- Experience in Non-Electronic Detonator
- Current WA Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Australian Drivers licence
- Current National Police clearance (issued within the 6 months)
- Be physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment medical with drug & alcohol testing
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- Be able to provide contactable references
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons' Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.
Job Reference: MMGP/BC
- Published on 24 Oct 2019, 7:42 AM