- Job no: FGQKG
- Categories: Administration/Support/Secretaria, Cataloguing
Macmahon is currently seeking a Cataloguing & Admin Officer to join our professional Procurement team.
Reporting directly to the Supply Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining our procurement catalogue, compiling monthly Supply reports along with supporting the supply team with any administration duties.
This role is a full time position based at our head office near the Perth International Airport.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities (not be limited to):
- Supplier contract administration and change management
- Compliance tracking and administration
- System Catalogue tracking
- Supply monthly reporting
- Compile catalogue weekly reporting
- Data entry of catalogue items
- Ensure processes and systems are in place that allow accurate reporting and analysis of catalogue, i.e. prevent and correct catalogue duplication
- Supplier Prequalification insurance renewals
- RFP tender documentation
- Compile off contract spend reports in Mainpac for compliance reporting
- Provide weekly status reports to Supply manager
- Ensure continuous communication of catalogue updates to the business unit
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational ability
- 4+ years plus experience in Procurement and Supply Chain management
- Experienced with ERP system Mainpac, SAP
- Ability to influence correct procurement practices across MAH group.
- SAP 4/Hana experience
- Solid Experience in Mining and Construction Industry
- Business administration certificate
The successful applicant will enjoy the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Exceptional working environment
- A permanent position within the driven, committed Macmahon organisation
If you have the experience and qualities to add value to the Macmahon Procurement Team, we welcome you to please click APPLY.
Make the move to Macmahon and be part of a winning team | Macmahon | BE MORE
- Published on 04 Dec 2019, 6:43 AM