- Job no: EYE3Q
- Categories: Tropicana Gold Project
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon has been awarded a new long term underground mining contract for the development of the new Boston Shaker underground mine located at our existing surface operation at Tropicana gold mine in Western Australia.
The Macmahon Underground team are seeking Underground Mechanics to work a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off Dayshift and Night Shift roster out of Perth.
- Hold Relevant Trade Qualification
- Previous Experience working on the equipment listed below
- Self motivated and energetic
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to pass a National Police Clearance and Pre employment medical
- Current Driver's Licence
Equipment on Site:
- Jumbos - Sandvik DD421
- Jumbos - Atlas M2D
- Bogger _ Sandvik 621
- Dump Trucks - Atlas 5020
- Normet – Charmec 1614B
- IT Loader – Volvo 120
- Toyota Landcruiser LV’s
- 5+ Year Contract - Stable Employment
- Base Rate + Super paid on all hours worked
- Site Retention Bonus
- Permanent Position
- Even Time Roster
- Great Camp Facilities / Foxtel, Gym etc..
- Fly straight to site and start work - No over-nights
- Employee Benefit Scheme
The position offers a competitive remuneration package, challenging work and excellent career development. There is the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic, approachable and friendly team with future prospects within a well reputed organisation.
- Published on 23 Oct 2019, 5:21 AM