- Job no: ERBY8
- Categories: Project Management
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with complex projects throughout Australia and Southeast Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and rewarding career in mining.
Macmahon are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced ‘Mining Project Managers’ with a proven track record of providing technical and people leadership.
Due to significant growth across the business and with our growing portfolio, we are looking for innovative change leaders with a bias for action and a drive to deliver results.
Working with dedicated leadership teams you will impact on the people, plant and equipment across the project and enjoy working with a wide range of people to deliver superior mining services to our clients. Ideally you will have:
- Previous mining contractor experience of 5+ years
- Experience across the development and management of budgets with an annual value of $100M+
- Ability to drive change in an organisation
- Ability to lead and motivate large teams to demand high standards of safety and operational performance
- Strong contract management experience with a particular focus on effective delivery to clients
- Implementation of Mining Statutory Compliance (HSEQ, Mines Regs, Worksafe, etc.).
This role offers the successful applicant:
- Opportunity to have a major impact within a growing business
- A competitive salary and incentive package
- Development opportunities across the project portfolio
- Exceptional working environment
You will have a demonstrated ability to engage clients and stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes, along with well-developed leadership skills. A sound knowledge of the domestic and international mining industry and markets will be highly desirable.
If these challenges appeal to you and you would like a confidential discussion, please submit your resume or contact Kate at email@example.com.
Make the move to Macmahon and be part of a winning team | Macmahon | BE MORE
- Published on 01 Nov 2019, 7:12 AM