- Job no: EF3GE
- Categories: Administration/Support/Secretaria
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon’s civil entity, TMM Group, is currently seeking two experienced Project Administrators to support their project teams located at Saraji and Poitrel mine sites. These are DIDO positions working 5/2 and 7/7 rosters respectively.
TMM Group delivers design and construction services to the resource, mining, energy and infrastructure industries across Australia. TMM manage all projects from prefeasibility and concept studies, through to full project execution, EPC and EPCM.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Administrator is responsible for providing efficient and accurate administrative support to the TMM project in relation to operations, maintenance, HSE and training. Some of the key duties and responsibilities include:
- Timesheet data entry and report generation for TMM payroll and subcontractors;
- Production data entry and reporting;
- Safety and training data entry and reporting;
- Onboarding of new personnel – booking inductions, accommodation etc as required;
- Management of the Contractor Management System (CMS);
- Generation of purchase orders, work orders and invoices; and
- Assist the Project Manager and site management team in compiling and submitting project reports and documents.
To be successful in this position you must possess:
- Demonstrated project administration experience within the mining/civil industry, preferably includes exposure to operations and maintenance support;
- Experience with accounts receivable and accounts payable functions;
- Experience providing administrative support to multiple stakeholders;
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Excellent data accuracy and attention to detail; and
- Ability to work well under pressure combined with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at any given time.
You’ll be supported by a management team that rewards effort, is passionate about developing their workforce and provides outstanding opportunities to excel. If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for and would enjoy being part of a talented, tight–knit team that values integrity, courage, agility and teamwork, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Published on 10 Oct 2019, 2:54 AM