- Job no: DYQYA
- Categories: Tropicana Gold Project
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and South East Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced EXPERIENCED DUMP TRUCK OPERATORS to join the Tropicana Project team. Macmahon is committed to attracting high potential employees and believe that our people define our competitive edge in the market place, driving our growth. These positions will be on a 2:1 roster, flying from Perth to Project Site.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Previous experience operating Dump Trucks within large scale surface mining environments
- CAT Dump Truck experience – 789s or 793s
- Physically fitness in line with the demands of the role
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Current Drivers Licence – minimum C Class
If successful for this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project opportunity
- Excellent camp facilities
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
- Permanent Employment opportunity
- Excellent health and wellbeing camp facilities including; 24 hour gym,
- Permanent room allocation
- Simple travel – fly direct to camp!
Macmahon recognises that a skilled and capable workforce is essential to its ongoing success. With a commitment to offer training and development for its employees, Macmahon offers participation in a structured site-based training program leading to the nationally recognised RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Certificate.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation
- Published on 28 Aug 2019, 2:59 AM