- Job no: DH43Q
- Categories: Tropicana Gold Project
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and in South East Asia and Africa. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced HD Fitters to join the Macmahon Tropicana team. These positions will be on a continuous day and night 14 Shifts on / 7 Shifts off roster, flying from Perth. You will be part of a high energy team so possession of multiple skill sets and licenses/qualifications will be highly regarded as they will greatly enhance your versatility within the role.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Proven experience in the repairs and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment, specifically Caterpillar & Hitachi
- Dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting / interpretive skills
- Australian recognized ticket in air-conditioning and refrigeration maintenance
- Previous experience in the mining industry or large scale operations;
- Physically fit for the demands of the role;
- Minimum of a manual HR class driver’s license
- Excavators: CAT 6060, CAT 6040 & Hitachi 5600
- Dozers: CAT D10 & D11
- Loaders: CAT 992 & CAT 993
- Graders: CAT 16M & CAT 24M
- Dump Trucks: CAT 793
- Drills: CAT 6240, CAT 6250, SANDVIK DR560 & SANDVIK DR580
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project opportunity
- Excellent camp facilities
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons’ Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
As part of the application process you will be asked to provide details of your level of machine specific diagnosis and repair competency, together with any machine specific OEM training completed.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.
- Published on 31 Oct 2019, 12:27 AM