- Job no: CFRMK
- Categories: Plan Operator or Plant Operations
Build Your Career with a Leading Mining Contractor!
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. With extensive experience in both surface and underground mining operations, Macmahon offers exciting opportunities for career growth across a range of locations and commodity sectors.
We are currently looking for experienced Excavator Operators to join our Team in the northern Goldfields on a 2 weeks on (7 dayshifts followed by 7 nightshifts), 1 week off roster flying in and out of Perth.
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role in an open-cut mining environment
- Extensive experience operating 300 tonne+ excavators in production mode, preferably on one of the following; 996 Shovels, RH340, Liebherr 994, Hitachi 9400, 1900
- Demonstrated experience operating a variety of ancillary equipment, e.g:CAT D10/D11 dozers, CAT 994 loaders, CAT graders 16H/24M
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrating commitment to Macmahon safety culture and values and
- Current C Class Drivers Licence.
- Able to gain BHP Site Clearance
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you will be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen as well as providing a National Police Clearance.
To register your interest, please click the 'Apply Now' and set up a profile in our LiveHire portal with your current CV.
- Published on 28 Oct 2019, 1:58 AM