- Job no: 9YR7M
- Categories: Trades/Maintenance
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and South East Asia.
The Tropicana Gold Project is a large gold mining operation located 330km north-east of Kalgoorlie, on the edge of Western Australia's Great Victoria Desert. Macmahon's 10-year mining contract includes all mine planning, drill and blast, load and haul, crusher feed and other associated works.
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced Auto Electricians to join our maintenance team onsite at Tropicana. This position will be working a 2 weeks on 1 week off, Dayshift and Nightshift FIFO Roster. Point of hire is from Perth, WA.
To be successful in this position you must have;
- Experience working on Large CAT Surface Mobile Mining Equipment (Dump Truck - CAT 793F; Dozer - CAT D10T/D11T; Grader - CAT 16M/24M; Digger - CAT 6040, 6050, 6060/Hitachi 1900, 2500, 3600)
- OHS Training
- Auto Electrical Trade Certificate (Australian recognised) & Mechanical Trade Certificate (Australian recognized)
- Complete & understand all relevant work instruction
- Machinery tramming tickets – ALL
- Be available for extra training (i.e. Dogman, Rigging etc.)
- Extensive Maintenance Experience
- Pass a Pre Employment Medical
- Provide a National Police Check
- Hold a current Manual C Class Driver Licence as a minimum
- Competitive remuneration
- Onsite gym
- Family friendly rosters
- Excellent facilities in Perth and on site
- Upskill with a registered RTO
- Dedicated lifestyle, financial and mental health support
Macmahon offers our people the ability to work in diverse roles, in different locations and realise new opportunities within the Company over time. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop.
APPLY NOW and Grow with Us!
- Published on 05 Sep 2019, 4:30 AM