- Job no: 9EKT3
- Categories: Trades/Maintenance
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Doorn-Djil Yoordaning (DDY) is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Macmahon. DDY works with Macmahon to secure employment and business opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people on our projects. We also work in partnership with and secure work for our Indigenous joint ventures across Australia.
Macmahon is currently seeking an experienced Leading Hand Heavy Duty Fitter/Mechanic to join the Macmahon Argyle team.
Skills & Experience
- Australian recognised Trade Cert
- Repair and maintenance of large scale mining equipment – particularly Caterpillar and Hitachi
- Dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting/interpretive skills
- Manual HR class driver’s license
- Permanent employment – straight on the books with Macmahon
- 2/1 roster - days only!
- Extensive camp facilities
- Dedicated lifestyle and mental health support
- Dedicated financial benefits including salary packaging options/novated leasing
Macmahon offers our people the ability to work in diverse roles, in different locations and realise new opportunities within the Company over time. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop.
APPLY NOW and Grow with Us!
- Published on 07 Nov 2019, 7:14 AM