- Job no: 9DN7C
- Categories: Plan Operator or Plant Operations, All-Rounder Operator
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and South East Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
We are currently looking for experienced All- Round Operators to join our Surface Mining team in the WA Goldfields on a 2 weeks on (7 dayshifts followed by 7 nightshifts), 1 week off roster, FIFO ex Perth.
This role will suit a versatile All-rounder Operator, who is keen and able to operate a variety of ancillary equipment as well as drive a dump truck on an ad hoc basis.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Previous experience in a similar role in a large scale open-cut mining production environment
- Demonstrated extensive experience operating variety of ancillary equipment including
- CAT D10/D11 Dozers
- CAT 992/ 994 Loaders
- RH 340, 994, 9400 & 1900 Excavators
- CAT Graders 16H/ 24M
- Previous experience on Mechanical Dump Trucks (CAT 789/793)
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team;
- Current Manual C Class Drivers Licence.
- Be able to meet the physical and fitness requirements for the role
To be successful gaining a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division you will be required to pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol test as well as obtaining a National Police Certificate.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW by creating a profile within our Live Hire recruitment portal.
- Published on 15 Oct 2019, 3:53 AM