- Job no: 9AKDG
- Categories: Production/Operations
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and rewarding career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking an experienced Production Improvement Engineer/Superintendent to join our Surface Mining Team.
As an experienced production improvement superintendent, you will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible to deliver projects at best practice that reduces cost for the surface operation, ensuring the production targets are achieved in line with our safety, budget and environmental standards
Predominately based at the Macmahon corporate office near the Perth Airport, this role will involve regular site regular site visits to multiple domestic projects where you will be responsible for providing advice, support and services.
You will be part of a high energy team with an opportunity to work beside the best people in the industry, where you can obtain personal and professional development in an environment which is challenging and rewarding.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
- Quarry Manager Ticket (essential)
- Significant mining industry experience within large scale surface mining gold projects
- 7+ years’ experience in mining leadership roles
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Ability to lead and motivate large teams to demand high standards of safety and operational performance
- Ability to coach and mentor shift supervisors and crew members
- Highly developed interpersonal and people management skills
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Competitive remuneration
- Work-life balance friendly rosters
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent team driven culture
- Dedicated lifestyle and mental health support
- Dedicated financial benefits including salary packaging options/novated leasing
Macmahon offers our people the ability to work in diverse roles, in different locations and realise new opportunities within the Company over time. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop.
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Certificate.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and Grow with Us!
- Published on 02 Oct 2019, 5:04 AM