We’re growing. Grow with us!
There has never been a more exciting time to join the mining industry and there has never been a more exciting time to join Macmahon. Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia. Our portfolio of projects is growing, grow with us.
Macmahon. Geared to deliver.
Macmahon’s extensive fleet is supported by world class maintenance facilities, these facilities need world class tradespeople to complete maintenance and plant management support service for the Macmahon fleet.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon currently offers a number of exciting opportunities for entry-level and mature-age apprentices to join the Macmahon team. This exclusive invitation offers extraordinary individuals a fantastic opportunity to commence a career in mining, to grow with us and become a member of our world class tradespeople.
Macmahon encourages diversity and are seeking motivated men and women who are looking for long-term careers in the following three key trade areas:
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic – Mobile Plant Equipment Mechanic
- Auto Electrician
These positions will initially be offered on a 5 days on / 2 days off roster in Perth.
In later years you will be required to work on our projects on various fly-in fly-out (FIFO) rosters to gain more experience in different commodities, projects and equipment.
- Successful completion of pre-apprenticeship training or relevant work experience in the chosen trade
- Successful completion of grade 12
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Proven commitment to safety
- Physical fitness for the demands of the role
Applications must include the following:
- A handwritten cover letter and an up-to-date resume together saved in one single scanned document. Should clearly state the trades preference from the cover letter/resume
- A copy of your most recent academic report
- Copies of your educational and trade qualifications
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long-term opportunity
- Excellent workshop facilities
- Accredited training provided by high-quality registered training organisations
Should you be successful in being offered a role with Macmahon, you will be required to have a valid Drivers Licence, pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screening along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in kick starting an exciting career with Macmahon then APPLY NOW. Shortlisting will commence immediately and applications will close on Friday 14 June 2019.