- Job no: 8MEHY
- Categories: Plan Operator or Plant Operations
Build Your Career with a Leading Mining Contractor!
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. With extensive experience in both surface and underground mining operations, Macmahon offers exciting opportunities for career growth across a range of locations and commodity sectors.
- Great opportunity to re-direct your career into underground mining
- Multiple full-time Raisebore and Production Drilling opportunities
- Various FIFO rosters (2x1, 2x2, 1x1) and residential roles available
We are currently looking for Experienced Drillers to join our underground Teams across Australia. We are seeking candidates with previous surface drilling experience, who are interested in exploring career development opportunities in underground mining and becoming Raisebore or Production Drillers in the future.
Working with our experienced teams you will be assisting them with all aspects of Raisebore or Production drilling, while applying newly learnt skills to practice at the same time.
- Well- established experience in surface drilling;
- Strong drive towards pursing an underground mining career;
- Proven ability to work in a safe and efficient manner;
- Willingness to learn and ability take direction easily, with the confidence to ask questions;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Current Drivers Licence.
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks.
To register your interest, please click the 'Apply Now' and set up a profile in our LiveHire portal with your current CV.
- Published on 06 Sep 2019, 12:40 AM