- Job no: 8F9QF
- Categories: Trades/Maintenance
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Mechanics - Major Component Rebuilds to join the team at our Perth Workshop. You will be part of a small, high energy team so possession of multiple skill sets and licenses/qualifications will be highly regarded, to greatly enhance your versatility within the role.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- An Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Proven experience in the repairs and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment engines, specifically CAT 3500, CAT 27/32, CAT C175 and other CAT engines
- Other manufacturer’s engine experience would be an advantage
- Proven experience with a variety of CAT machinery, including dump trucks, wheel loaders, dozers and graders
- Experience with major components including final drives, differentials, transmissions, torque converters, minor components including hydraulics
- A dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting / interpretive skills
- Previous experience in the mining industry or large scale operations
- An appropriate level of fitness for the demands of the role
As a Macmahon employee you will enjoy:
- Competitive remuneration
- Onsite gym – train 1-1 with our PT for free
- Free secure parking
- Excellent workshop facilities
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Dedicated lifestyle, financial and mental health support
Should you be successful in this role, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.
- Closes in 12 days - 19 Dec 2019
- Published on 19 Nov 2019, 9:02 AM