- Job no: 8689A
- Categories: Training
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. With extensive experience in both surface and underground mining operations, Macmahon offers exciting opportunities for career growth across a range of locations and commodity sectors.
The Telfer Gold Mine is located in the Great Sandy Desert in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia and produces copper and gold. Macmahon commenced its operations at the Telfer mine site in February 2016 and is delivering the surface drill and blast, load and haul, mobile maintenance and rehandle mine functions.
- 2 permanent full-times roles with a leading mining contractor
- Family friendly 8 days on 6 days off roster flying in and out of Perth
- Play a vital role in advancing our people careers and contribute to our success
We are currently looking for two experienced Mobile Plant Site Trainers join our Team at Telfer on an 8 days on 6 days off roster flying in and out of Perth.
Reporting to Site Training Supervisor, Site Trainer is responsible for delivering all operational training requirements to ensure that site operational personnel can perform their roles in accordance with site and industry standards as well as Macmahon policies and procedures.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and executing training and assessment in accordance with Macmahon training standards and site-specific training plan;
- Identifying any out of date, inaccurate or unsuitable content in site training material and bring to the attention of the Training Supervisor;
- Maintaining training records to ensure accuracy, currency and confidentiality;
- Support training of other site departments as required; and
- Ensuring compliance of training forecast/schedule and allocated training requirements.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 update or working towards obtaining one)
- Experience with Modular or similar type Dispatch System;
- Demonstrated extensive experience in training and operating a variety of the below:
- CAT 6060/Liebherr 996/RH340 excavators
- CAT 994 wheel loader
- CAT D10/D11 track dozer
- CAT 16/24m grader
- CAT 854k wheel dozer
- CAT 789/793 dump trucks
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrating commitment to Macmahon safety culture and values; and
- Current C Class Drivers Licence.
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks.
To register your interest, please click the 'Apply Now' and set up a profile in our LiveHire portal with your current CV.
- Published on 30 Oct 2019, 7:00 AM