- Job no: 77M8H
- Categories: Plan Operator or Plant Operations
Build Your Career with a Leading Mining Contractor!
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. With extensive experience in both surface and underground mining operations, Macmahon offers exciting opportunities for career growth across a range of locations and commodity sectors.
We are currently looking for experienced Excavator Operators to join our Team at Mt Keith. This role will be working a 2 weeks on (7 dayshifts followed by 7 nightshifts), 1 week off roster, flying in and out of Perth.
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role in an open-cut, hard rock, mining environment
- Extensive experience operating larger Excavators
- Demonstrated experience operating a variety of ancillary equipment
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good physical fitness and able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Demonstrating commitment to Macmahon safety culture and values and
- Current C Class Drivers Licence.
- Able to gain BHP Site Clearance
- Able to obtain a National Police Clearance
What we offer;
- Permanent position with a great company
- Great employee benefits program
- Work with a registered training organisation
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you will be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen as well as providing a National Police Clearance.
To register your interest, please click the 'Apply Now' and set up a profile in our LiveHire portal with your current CV.
- Published on 12 Nov 2019, 2:26 AM