- Job no: 737EQ
- Categories: Plan Operator or Plant Operations, Dump Truck Operator
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and South East Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking EXPERIENCED DUMP TRUCK OPERATORS to join a new project in the WA Goldfields. Macmahon is committed to attracting high potential employees and believe that our people define our competitive edge in the market place, driving our growth.
These positions will be on a 2:1 roster, flying from Perth to Mt Keith. Interstate candidates will be considered but any successful applicants would need to pay their own flights to get to Perth.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Previous experience operating Dump Trucks within large scale hard rock surface mining environments
- Highly skilled operators required with experience operating in small narrow cutback areas
- CAT Dump Truck experience – 789's or 793's and other larger trucks
- Physically fitness in line with the demands of the role and able to pass pre-employment medical
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Current Manual Drivers Licence – minimum C Class
- Able to provide a National Police Clearance.
If successful for this position you will enjoy
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Permanent employment opportunity
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Certificate.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW by creating a profile on our Live Hire Recruitment Portal.
- Published on 07 Nov 2019, 3:31 AM