Macmahon is currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Mechanics to service and maintain our large fleet of mining equipment. You will be based in our state of the art Perth workshop or be based on site on a FIFO (Fly in, fly out) roster.
You will be working within a dedicated team to have an impact on the vast range of plant and equipment throughout the business. You will enjoy working with a wide range of people, on a variety of projects to deliver a superior maintenance service.
The following experience and requirements are required:
· Hold relevant recognised trade qualifications
· Diagnostic/troubleshooting skills
· Experience in the maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment
· Caterpillar experience advantageous but not essential
· Experience with major components including final drives, differentials, transmissions, torque converters, minor components including hydraulics
· Dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance
In return you will enjoy:
· Excellent remuneration
· Live in a top 10 ‘Most liveable cities’ in the world
· Amazing Australian culture, weather and lifestyle
· Upskilling from a registered RTO organisation
· Relocation from Ireland
· Support on arrival
If you would like to be considered for these opportunities, please submit your resume outlining your skills and experience in mobile plant maintenance.
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's, you will be offered relocation from New Zealand, and will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol screen test.