Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with complex projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking to appoint a full-time roaming Training Advisor to join Macmahon’s Group Learning & Development Team on an 8:6 roster. This role is responsible for the delivery of the RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations across our WA Operations. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Delivering face-to-face structured training;
• Providing operational training to enhance the capability of experienced mobile plant operators;
• Ensuring compliance requirements of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Quality Framework are met at all times.
To be successful in this position, it is essential that the candidate possesses the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Minimum 5 years' experience in workplace training delivery and assessment in mining
• Proficient mobile plant operational skills
• Thorough understanding of the requirements of operating within a compliance-based environment such as mining
• Record keeping and attention to detail in accordance with Standards for RTOs 2015
• Flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally as required
• TAE40110/TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Current manual driver’s licence
Macmahon is seeking a strong communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills and a customer-focused attitude who is seeking to achieve positive learning outcomes for incumbents of the program.
Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Should you be successful in being offered a role, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test, along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested, then please APPLY NOW and look forward to working for a dynamic and growing organisation.