Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is seeking applications from experienced Tyre Fitters to work on this operation FIFO from Perth to Project Site on a 2/1 roster. You will be part of a small, high energy team so possession of multiple skill sets and licenses/qualifications will be highly regarded as they will greatly enhance your versatility within the role.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Must be able to self-manage and be highly driven
- Interpersonal skills
- Cert II H Heavy Duty Tyre Fitting
- Minimum 2 years’ proven experience in the maintenance/fitting of heavy earthmoving equipment tyres, rims
- Previous experience in the mining industry or large scale operations
- A strong safety and procedural focus
- Physical fitness in line with the demands of the role
- Current C Class Licence - minimum
If successful in this position you will enjoy
- Permanent Employment opportunity
- Excellent health and wellbeing camp facilities including; 24 hour gym, outdoor gym, golf driving range, tennis and basketball courts, lawn balls, indoor squash court, football oval & cricket nets
- Permanent room allocation
- Simple travel – fly direct to camp!
- Nationally recognised training and upskilling opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Certificate.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation