Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and in New Zealand, Asia, Mongolia and Africa.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The Tropicana Gold Project is a large gold mining operation located 330km north-east of Kalgoorlie, on the edge of Western Australia's Great Victoria Desert. Macmahon's 10 year mining contract includes all mine planning, drill and blast, load and haul, crusher feed and other associated works
Macmahon is seeking for an experienced Maintenance Administrator to join the project team FIFO to and from Perth to Project Site on a 8:6 roster
The focus of this role is to support to the Maintenance team by providing quality administrative services that ensure the project and site goals and objectives are met.
- Travel and Accommodation Bookings within InFlight and AGAA Travel Portal
- Processing and uploading of InSite data
- Processing of pay roll in RosterOn
- Raising Requisitions in Mainet
- Processing of Invoices/Delivery Dockets in Mainet
- Data input within the Chris21 Training package.
The specific areas of responsibility of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Reception duties
- Competent Data Entry within the following computer systems;
- Inflight (Travel/Accommodation)
- Site Access Database
- U-Book Travel Portal
- Maintain and update site information on all paper and electronic media including personal and project files
- Operate a light vehicle/bus as part of carrying out normal site/project duties and tasks
- Housekeeping and other support duties
- Update personnel information on e-Guide as required
- Distribution of Site Notices/Memo’s
- Well-developed verbal and written skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organised
- Tertiary education background preferred but not essential
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A strong commitment to safety and excellent communication skills across all levels
- Previous Supervisory experience within an open cut mining environment
- Background and technical knowledge of a range of equipment;
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division, you will be required to complete a National Police check and pass a medical and drug and alcohol screen test.
To register your interest, please click the "Apply Now" button below to submit a current resume.