Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The Telfer Gold Mine site, located in the Great Sandy Desert in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia, produces copper and gold. Macmahon began its operations at the Telfer mine site in February 2016 and is delivering the surface drill and blast, load and haul, mobile maintenance and rehandle mine functions.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Production Superintendent to join our team. This is a permanent position based on site at our Telfer Site FIFO 8/6 roster from Perth.
You will be part of a high energy team with an opportunity to work beside the best people in the industry, where you can obtain personal and professional development in an environment which is challenging and rewarding. Macmahon is committed to attracting high potential employees and believe that our people define our competitive edge in the market place, driving our growth.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Quarry Manager Ticket (essential)
- Significant mining industry experience within large scale surface mining gold projects
- 7+ years’ experience in mining leadership roles
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Ability to lead and motivate large teams to demand high standards of safety and operational performance
- Ability to coach and mentor shift supervisors and crew members
- Highly developed interpersonal and people management skills
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Permanent Employment opportunity
- Excellent health and wellbeing camp facilities including; 24 hour gym, outdoor gym, golf driving range, tennis and basketball courts, lawn balls, indoor squash court, football oval & cricket nets
- Permanent room allocation
- Simple travel – fly direct to camp!
- Nationally recognised training and upskilling opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
Should you be successful in being offered a role, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test, along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working for a dynamic organisation.