Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Due to growth within the Underground division, the Macmahon Underground team is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Mining Engineers located in our Perth head office.
This exciting role will be an reporting to General Manager to provide assistance to the Management of the Underground Drilling and Ground Support business units, with all aspects of managing the business, including tender preparation, monthly invoicing and reporting, business improvement, budgeting and forecasting, contracts management and personnel management.
To be successful for this role you will need to demonstrate
- Bachelor of Engineering with a minimum of 3years experience
- Minimum 2+ Years project/contract management experience (desirable)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
This vacancy offers the successful applicant:
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development with a registered RTO
- Exceptional working environment
- Variety and exposure to high profile Clients
If you are interested in these positions then APPLY NOW and look forward to joining a dynamic organisation.