Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with complex projects throughout Australia and Sth East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and rewarding career in mining.
The St Ives mine site is located near Lake Lefroy in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia, around 80 kilometres south of Kalgoorlie. Macmahon has been delivering load & haul and mobile maintenance functions in the Neptune pit since December 2015.
We are currently seeking applications from Dump Truck Operators to join the Project team immediately, to be successful you will have extensive experience in open pit gold operations in either the Goldfields or the Pilbara.
To be considered in this position you must have;
- Dedicated and solid experience on Mechanical or Electric Dump Trucks specific to CAT 789/793
- Previous experience in a large scale production mining environment
- Physically fit for the demands of the role
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Current Driver's Licence
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project Opportunity
- Opportunity to complete Cert III surface extraction
- Brand new camp facilities
- Opportunity to be a part of a Greenfields project
- Training and up skilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new project and believe that you meet all the requirements please click to apply.