Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with complex projects throughout Australia and South East Asia
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking a part time HSEQ Admin to assist in our Lonsdale workshop.
We are looking for a HSEQ administrator to provide high levels of support to our Lonsdale team with responsibilities including:
- Enter HSEQ and Training data into data base and formulate reports as requested/required
- Maintain accurate personnel training files for each employee on site in a secure accessible location.
- Maintain control of all relevant documents and correspondence in accordance with Macmahon document control procedures.
- Collation of all site safety statistics as per site contractual requirements, and timely distribution to relevant personnel.
- Assist the site HSEQ and Training team with weekly activities.
- Assisting with end of month reporting
- General typing, photocopying, data entry, ordering and communications
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following core working behaviours:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV Occupational health and safety (Preferred but not essential)
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong knowledge in the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- The ability to be flexible and adaptive.
In return for your expertise you will enjoy;
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- On-going training and development
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this expanding operation with Macmahon.