Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon has just been awarded the contract to provide surface drill and blast, Load and haul and mobile maintenance functions to Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project.
Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project is located 20km west of Laverton, being approximately 750km northeast of Perth in Western Australia.
We are actively seeking applications from Production Supervisors who have extensive experience in open pit gold operations in either the Goldfields or the Pilbara.
Managing the day to day shift production operations, your leadership and team building skills will ensure safe and productive work practices. You must be prepared to facilitate growth and development of your crew and support company and client safety programs. You must be committed to building and maintaining a positive and proactive work culture in your team.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Certificate IV Frontline management
- Certificate III Surface Extraction Operations
- Minimum of 2 years in an open cut mining Leadership role
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Current Drivers Licence – minimum C Class
- Sound knowledge of relevant sections of the Mines Act
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Current national police clearance (desirable)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment medical and drug screen
- Brand new camp facilities
- Opportunity to be a part of a Greenfields project
- Excellent remuneration on offer
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new project and believe that you meet all the requirements please click to apply.