Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon has just been awarded the contract to provide surface drill and blast, load and haul and mobile maintenance functions to Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project.
Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project is located 20km west of Laverton, being approximately 750km northeast of Perth in Western Australia.
This is a 2:1 roster for a 5 year project, FIFO from Perth.
- Maintaining accurate records of all inventory transactions and stock levels
- Loading and unloading of parts and consumables for inbound and outbound freight
- Issuing, returning and data entering of stock within the Inventory Management System
- Undertaking regular stock takes and stock level adjustments
- Ensuring storage and care of all inventory in a safe and efficient manner
- Investigating inventory discrepancies and documenting stock transfers, returns etc
- Previous stores/ inventory management experience within a mining or heavy industrial environment
- Australian Drivers licence
- Current forklift ticket
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to interpret maintenance parts as well as knowledge of other mine site consumables will be well regarded
- Current National Police clearance (issued within the 6 months)
- Be physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment medical with drug & alcohol testing
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- Be able to provide contactable references
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.