Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon has just been awarded the contract to provide surface drill and blast, Load and haul and mobile maintenance functions to Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project.
Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project is located 20km west of Laverton, being approximately 750km northeast of Perth in Western Australia.
We are currently seeking applications from Ancillary Operators who have extensive experience in open pit gold operations in either the Goldfields or the Pilbara.
Experienced Ancillary operators are encouraged to apply. The roster will be a continuous day and night works 2 weeks on / 1 week off, Fly in Fly out from Perth.
To be considered in this position you must have;
- Dedicated and relevant experience on ancillary equipment including Dozers (CAT D10) and Graders (CAT 16M).
- Previous experience on Mechanical or Electric Dump Trucks (CAT 785/789)
- Previous experience in a large scale production mining environment
- Physically fit for the demands of the role
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Current Driver's Licence
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project Opportunity
- Opportunity to complete Cert III surface extraction
- Brand new camp facilities
- Opportunity to be a part of a Greenfields project
- Training and up skilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new project and believe that you meet all the requirements please click to apply.