Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon has been awarded the contract to provide surface drill and blast, load and haul and mobile maintenance functions to Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project.
Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project is located 20km west of Laverton, being approximately 750km northeast of Perth in Western Australia.
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced Excavator Operators to join our mining production team. This position will be on a continuous day and night 14 Shifts on / 7 Shifts off roster, flying from Perth to the Mt Morgans Project Site.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Proven experience operating 250 tonne+ machines
- Previous experience in a large scale and dynamic production mining environment
- Physically fit for the demands of the role as this is a hard rock gold mining operation
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Australian Drivers licence
- Current National Police clearance (issued within the 6 months)
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role with open pit production digging experience in gold
- Be able to provide contactable references
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Job Security and Project opportunity
- Excellent camp facilities
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
To be considered for this role, applicants are required to provide a current Resume, including two contactable referees’, able to meet Pre-employment medical, obtain a National Police Clearance and pass a drug & alcohol screening test prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.