Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon has just been awarded the contract to provide surface drill and blast, Load and haul and mobile maintenance functions to Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project.
Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project is located 20km west of Laverton, being approximately 750km northeast of Perth in Western Australia.
We are interested in speaking to a broad range of Maintenance Professionals who have extensive experience in open pit gold operations in either the Goldfields or the Pilbara.
We would like to start a conversation with people in the following disciplines:
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Planner
- HD Fitter
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Relevant trade qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role
- C class drivers licence
- Current national police clearance
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen
- Brand new camp facilities
- Opportunity to be a part of a Greenfields project
- Excellent remuneration on offer
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new project and believe that you meet all the requirements please click to apply.