Macmahon has a 10 year mining contract for the Tropicana Gold Project, a joint venture between AngloGold Ashanti Pty Ltd (70%) and Independence Group NL (30%).
The project is located on a greenfields site 330km north-east of Kalgoorlie. Mining operations commenced in mid-2012, with the scope of work including mine planning, drill and blast, load and haul, crusher feed and other associated works.
Macmahon is seeking for an Experienced HD Fitter to work at our Project Site in WA on a 2:1 roster.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Proven experience in the repairs and maintenance of various fleets from Diggers (Cat 6040, 6050; Hitachi EX2500/ EX1200), Dump Trucks (CAT 789,793), Dozers (CAT D10/D11), Graders (CAT 16M/24M), Loaders (CAT 994) and Wheel Dozers (CAT 854K)
- Dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting / interpretive skills
- Previous experience in the mining industry or large scale operations;
- Physically fit for the demands of the role;
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project opportunity
- Excellent camp facilities
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons' Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
As part of the application process you will be asked to provide details of your level of machine specific diagnosis and repair competency, together with any machine specific OEM training completed.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.