Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and in South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced Truck Operators to join the Macmahon team. These positions will be on a continuous day and night 14 Shifts on / 7 Shifts off roster, flying from Perth.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Previous experience operating Dump Trucks within large scale surface mining environments
- CAT Dump Truck experience – ranging from 785s to 793s
- Physically fitness in line with the demands of the role
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Current Drivers Licence – minimum C Class
If successful in this position you will enjoy
- Permanent Employment opportunity
- Permanent room allocation
- Nationally recognised training and upskilling opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
Macmahon recognises that a skilled and capable workforce is essential to its ongoing success. With a commitment to offer training and development for its employees, Macmahon offers participation in a structured site-based training program leading to the nationally recognised RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Certificate.