Dump Truck Operator
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with major projects throughout Australia and Asia.
Doorn-Djil Yoordaning (DDY) is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Macmahon. DDY works with Macmahon to secure employment and business opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people on our projects. We also work in partnership with and secure work for our Indigenous joint ventures across Australia.
We encourage people of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) descent who have experience as Mobile Plant Operators to consider this opportunity. Must be immediately available to complete an interview, pre-employment medical and national police certificate, with a view to mobilise to our Argyle Tailings project as soon as possible for a 3 month contract.
Applicants who have previous experience working in a similar role and an uncompromising commitment to health and safety are encouraged to apply.
Essential: You must have the following to be considered for work with Doorn-Djil Yoordaning
- Mobile plant operating experience in a Mining Environment
- CAT 777C, 777D, 769C Dump Trucks
- HR Licence (preferred, C class acceptable)
- Commitment to Safety and Environment
- The commitment and ability to demonstrate a positive attitude towards team work and safety
- Physically fit for the demands of the role and the ability to pass a fitness for work medical
- Possess National Police Certificate (or be willing to apply)
Macmahon offers great opportunities for career growth within a highly diverse, dynamic environment
If you are available now and meet our essential requirements, click “APPLY NOW“ to submit your resume.