Expression of Interest – Heavy Mobile Plant Trainers
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Heavy Mobile Plant Trainers to join our mining production teams across our projects . Successful candidates will enjoy permanent employment opportunities based on various FIFO rosters, flying in and out from Perth.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Proven experience in training/operating of a variety/all of the below:
- CAT 6060/Liebherr 996/RH340 excavators
- CAT 994 loader
- CAT D10/D11 dozers
- CAT 16/24m graders
- CAT 854k wheel dozer
CAT 789/793 dump trucks
- Experience in delivering training to frontline staff within a surface mining environment
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Advanced communication skills
- Current Driver’s Licence – minimum C Class